The patchwork ensemble of the Country Western Landon Quilt is inspired by the ubiquitous metal stars found throughout American barns and ranches. The quilt is an all cotton, hand-crafted treasure displayed in khaki check with radiating borders in red and brown plaid. A large center barn star is echoed in smaller barn stars on the corners.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- The center of this quilt features a large 5-point Texas star with a smaller version on each of the 4 corners on khaki check ground with radiating borders in red and brown plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brown, red, and khaki plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki microcheck fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
Colors: khaki, barn red, chocolate brown
Twin: 68" x 68"
Queen: 90" x 90"
King: 105" x 95"
Luxury King: 120" x 105"