The Country Primitive Crosswoods Quilt takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries-old forests. Plaids, micro checks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. The altered arrangements of the patterned blocks create a subtle asymmetry which captures the Primitive spirit.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Ninepatch blocks accented with sashing in dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" russet and tan check binding on the bias
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Small green plaid squares wherever sashing intersects
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
Colors: dark olive green, russet, khaki
Twin: 68" x 86"
Queen: 90" x 90"
King: 105" x 95"
Luxury King: 120" x 105"
California King:130" x 115"