The Rustic Country Primitive Maisie Quilt features 8-point stars set in tan Irish chains of ditsy floral prints. Stout courthouse step blocks of country black and burgundy balance dainty floral patterns to create a look with wide appeal. courthouse step blocks are arranged to create lines of black and burgundy.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step blocks create alternating black and burgundy lines diagonally across the quilt, each block has an 8-point star in the center
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
Colors: natural, country black, burgundy
Twin: 68" x 86"
Queen: 90" x 90"
King: 105" x 95"
Luxury King: 120" x 105"
California King:130" x 115"